[Trainer-Talk] Question about K NFB Reader.

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Sat Mar 6 01:17:22 UTC 2021

I have an iPhone 12 Pro, and experience no crashing when using KNFB Reader.

- Brad -

On Mar 5, 2021, at 19:02, Kat Bottner via Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi All,
I wanted to reach out to you to see if anyone else is experiencing the K NFB Reader app crashing. I am running the latest iOS version on an iPhone 12. I tried using this app on an iPhone 8 plus running the latest iOS, and the app worked fine. I am very confused and any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kat