[Trainer-Talk] Anything I can do?

Greg Aikens gaikens at cviga.org
Mon Mar 22 18:33:56 UTC 2021

I would be very interested to hear what solutions others have found to this problem.

I have changed my audio options for Zoom to run through my built in speakers on my laptop. My JAWS audio still runs through my headset but participants are no longer able to hear it. I believe it also shifted my microphone from my headset to the built in microphone on my laptop. This obviously wouldn't work if I were in a shared office and could not play the Zoom meeting out loud but it works for my situation.

Greg Aikens, M.Ed
Children and Youth Services Manager
Center for the Visually Impaired
739 West Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30308
404-602-4331

CVI empowers those with vision loss to live with independence and dignity.