[Trainer-Talk] Michael Barber

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 20:07:54 UTC 2021

This is indeed sad news.
If it wasn't for Mike, we wouldn't even have this list or division in the
first place.
I can remember, several years ago, at breakfast, Mike and I had a lengthy
conversation about a division for computer trainers and instructors. He was
the first president of the trainers' division.
I think that on the board it was Mike, myself, Rich Ring, Chip Johnson and
maybe Nancy Coffman?
Mike was passionate about helping people and loved talking about and
teaching people about technology.
Very sad news.
Jim