[Trainer-Talk] Headphone recommendations

Bonnie Lucas BLucas at AlaskaBVI.org
Mon May 3 23:10:56 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am working with someone who wears hearing aids with a mild hearing loss. She needs to use headphones for listening to her computer and for her iPhone at times. I have a pear of old Bose that are corded and I use them on my computer and attach a lightening adapter with Velcro so I can use my phone as well. They are big headphones and do not seem to annoy hearing aids on the back of the ears. I also have some older bone conduction headphones but I don't like them too much if I have to turn the volume up because they vibrate on my temples. So, any ideas of headphones or the bone conduction type that don't cause the back of the ears to hurt?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW
Older Blind Coordinator, Braille and Technology Instructor
Equipping Alaskans for Success
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517
Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306
www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

[PCG-EmailIcon (1)]

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly contact the sender