[Trainer-Talk] Research on reading speed with Braille displays

Suzanne Erb suzerb1 at comcast.net
Fri May 21 11:43:49 UTC 2021

Hello,
I also like the shorter length.   For me, the 18-20 cell line hits the sweet spot.  This is especially true with respect to the Humanware displays with the thumb keys.  Using the thumb keys means that I don’t have to advance to the next line using my pinkie.  I am a fast Braille reader, and I use my display for cantoring at church, as well as for reading.

Thanks.
Suzanne