[Trainer-Talk] Looking for content writers

mydigitalapex at gmail.com mydigitalapex at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 18:50:19 UTC 2021

Hello All:

We at Digital Apex are looking for content writers for our TrainingWare assistive technology instructional and learning measurement system.  TrainingWare is used by Assistive Technology Instructors and Teachers of the Visually Impaired throughout North America.

The position is a 1099 contractor arrangement, meaning you will work independently versus as an employee.  We are looking for individuals who can commit to twenty to thirty hours per week.  Content areas include Windows 11, MS-Office 2021 IOS and Mac.  Writers will write content in a specialized document format and/or environment and  will imbed edited screenshot graphics into the content.  Writers will interact mostly with me, but also will collaborate with other writers and our programmer.

Qualifications include experience in writing instructional material and demonstratable in-depth knowledge of JAWS, ZoomText/Fusion and NVDA.  Providing writing samples will be requires.  Manufacturer product certification is a good way to demonstrate product knowledge.  Being a Teacher of the Visually impaired or CATIS is preferred.  The hourly rate of pay will depend on experience.

Anyone who is interested can make contact with me, Mark Nelson, at 480-286-6537 or mark at mydifitalapex.com.