[Trainer-Talk] Word, Footnotes and JAWS

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 16 23:57:25 UTC 2021

Hello:

     Word has tools for inserting footnotes and endnotes. When in an open
document, press the Alt key and use the right arrow to move to references.
Press the tab key to move through the selections. You will find a selection
to insert a footnote. Enter the text of the footnote. Word will put it where
it belongs. Word will put a number in the body of the document for the
footnote or endnote. There are also options to select the type of numbering.
If you use endnotes, you can put a heading labeled Endnotes at the bottom of
your document.
Hope this helps.

Regards

Robert