[Trainer-Talk] Issue with the Mail app in i

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:23:13 UTC 2021

Hi All,
I wanted to reach out to everyone to see if anyone else is having this issue, well when opening the Mail app it opens to the mailbox screen but shows nothing. And you have to go back to your inbox screen. I don’t know if this is a bug, I’ve reset my phone a couple of times and it fixed it for a while, and now it’s back acting the way that I’ve described. I have my IP address hidden, and I fixed the settings so it wasn’t thinking that maybe this was the problem, but it doesn’t seem to be. If anyone can assist, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kat