[Trainer-Talk] El Braille

Dean Martineau topdot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 00:35:06 UTC 2022

I'm  not able to competently help you with this device. The whole braille interface for the Freedom Scientific Focus and ElBraille is not easy to learn.

I don't know if it will help you, though I suspect it would, but Brian Hartgen has greatly simplified all this with his product he calls Elegance for ElBraille. This is also included in the Leasey product. Search on Hartgen.org for the product and see if it has the potential to simplify things for you.

Dean

Encouraging and thought-provoking reading
https://bahaiteachings.org