[Trainer-Talk] Any excel training modules?

Jewel Ardoin jardoin at louisianacenter.org
Mon Apr 11 02:14:01 UTC 2022

Dean,

Below is a link to the Excel Free Webinar that FS has posted, newest one is last year.

** You can go to the Free Training Webinars from the JAWS menu under Help and Web Resources. Some of these have files you can download.

Excel, Tips and Tricks for JAWS Users

Archived on July 31, 2021

https://www.freedomscientific.com/webinars/excel-tips-and-trick-for-jaws-users/

Excel, Tips and Tricks for JAWS Users
________________________________

July 31, 2021

Microsoft Excel is included in the Microsoft Office Suite. It is commonly used at home, in school, and in the workplace to create and edit spreadsheets.

In this session, we are joined by our special guest Cathy Johnson from Bridgetown Tech, LLC. Cathy, along with Liz and Rachel, provide an overview of Excel and demonstrate valuable tasks to help you create and edit spreadsheets more efficiently.

Topics include:
* Using place markers to mark and select data
* Selecting data using Voice Assistant
* Sorting and filtering data
* Hiding and unhiding rows and columns
* Setting row and column headers
* Monitoring cells
* Selecting, moving, copying, and deleting a worksheet

Excel Tips and Tricks for JAWS Users (MP3)<https://doccenter.freedomscientific.com/doccenter/archives/2021_07_31_Excel_Tips_and_Tricks/Excel_Tips_and_Tricks_for_JAWS_Users.mp3>
Note: If you would like to save the MP3 and listen to it later, select the link to start the MP3 and then press CTRL+S.

Excel Tips and Tricks for JAWS Users (MP4)<https://doccenter.freedomscientific.com/doccenter/archives/2021_07_31_Excel_Tips_and_Tricks/Excel_Tips_and_Tricks_for_JAWS_Users.mp4>

Go To Complete List Of Archived Webinars<https://www.freedomscientific.com/training/freewebinars/archivedwebinars/>

Category: Microsoft Office

I hope this helps!