[Trainer-Talk] Any excel training modules?

Marci Duty marci.smiles at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:36:24 UTC 2022

What about David Kingsbury's Excel chapter?

A lot of excellent free Excel information.

Marci Duty
Email: marci.smiles at gmail.com
Phone: (214) 732-5788
Isaiah 30
15  For this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, the Holy One of
Israel, says:
"By returning to me and resting, you will be saved;
Your strength will be in keeping calm and showing trust."