[Trainer-Talk] Searching the Entire Trainer Talk Archive

Jan Brandt djsabrandt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 15:15:13 UTC 2022

Brian,

You might try using a Google search specific to the archives.  In a Google
search, type site: followed by the domain and extension. Then, include your
search, and press Enter.

For example:  type site:
http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/trainer-talk_nfbnet.org:  braillenote touch to
search the archives for information about the BrailleNote Touch.

I hope this helps.  Happy weekend.

Jan