[Trainer-Talk] Having trouble figuring out how to change my display name in Outlook 365.

kat.bottner at gmail.com kat.bottner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 23:35:14 UTC 2022

Thanks so much!

-----Original Message-----
From: Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel via Trainer-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2022 7:30 PM
To: List for teachers and trainers of adaptive technology <trainer-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Brian Vogel <britechguy at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Trainer-Talk] Having trouble figuring out how to change my display name in Outlook 365.

It is entirely possible to use the method I documented (but it does help if you choose the account once you're on the Info pane if you have more than
one) to change what Outlook sends out as your display name for a Gmail account.  That's what I just changed, twice, using that method.  You do not need to delete the account and re-create it.

Brian