[Trainer-Talk] Pro Tools accessibility

Nik Petersson nikpetersson at blindmast.com
Tue Aug 16 23:35:11 UTC 2022

Hi Mario, I have worked with Protools on MAC with VO, but what you actually need is a addon of commands called Flow tools.  I have not spent a lot of time with it, but essentially it is a set of macros that provide added accessibility and functionality to specifically to Protools and vo.

Let me know if you have any questions or if  you want additional information.

Thanks, Oik.

Sent from my iPhone