[Trainer-Talk] Signature question.

Christopher Murphy cjohnmurph at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:52:19 UTC 2022

Good afternoon,

                I am wondering what the simplest way this task can be
accomplished?

                I need to put my full signature which is quite long in to my
mail client on my iOS device.

                Are there any recommendations to do this?

                I know that text can be selected and copied, but I'm not
sure if there is a simple way either through gestures or a Bluetooth
keyboard.

                Kind regards:

                Chris Murphy

Christopher Murphy

Cell: (507) 340-3889

Email:

cjohnmurph at gmail.com <mailto:cjohnmurph at gmail.com>

Confidentiality notice: This communication is deemed privileged and
confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.