[Trainer-Talk] Signature question.

Christopher Murphy cjohnmurph at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 20:25:20 UTC 2022

I truly appreciate all the help.
	I haven't used a Bluetooth keyboard in quite a while, so I'm a little rusty.

Christopher Murphy
Cell: (507) 340-3889
Email:
cjohnmurph at gmail.com
Confidentiality notice: This communication is deemed privileged and confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.