[Trainer-Talk] Looking for a headset with microphone.

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:12:38 UTC 2022

Hi All,
I wanted to reach out, as I’m looking for a headset with microphone as I’m in a lot of meetings at work and it’s been said that other participants hereJAWS. I am having to mute myself for the duration of the meeting and email my responses when I asked questions. I know that Chancy had mentioned a logitech headset that she uses, that has a microphone and all of the controls are on the side. If anyone can assist in regards to the exact model, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kat