[Trainer-Talk] Hearing aid compatibility with iPhone

Robert stigile rnstechnology at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:24:10 UTC 2022

Hi
All models of oticon hearing aides that have bluetooth are compatible with the iphone.
She might try unpairing the aides and repairing.
She might also talk to the audiologist as I know when i first got mine the audiologist had to set the compatibility then they worked fine.

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568