[Trainer-Talk] Accessible Insta pot with Bluetooth capabilities?

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Feb 22 15:35:29 UTC 2022

Hello. I also have an Instapot and I don't have the model with Bluetooth
or WiFi. The nice thing about the pre-set buttons, is that the correct
pressure cooking time will be set. Now, if you use the manual pressure,
the unit will remember the last minute set. For example, one of my
favorite things to make is spaghetti. You use the Instapot to brown the
beef, then cook everything, including the noodles, therefore, only using
one appliance for a great dinner. In any case, the pressure cooking time
is 8 minutes. If I remember this, then I can adjust things accordingly
if I need a different minute amount for the next item I cook on manual
pressure.

I hope this helps.

On 2/22/2022 9:28 AM, Enrique Mejia via Trainer-Talk wrote:
> I have heard of a few people who have one of these, and I hear that the app is not very accessible at all anymore. I have a regular Insta Pot that I labeled myself, but I operated by the sound of the beeps.
>
> Enrique Mejia, NOMC
> Technology Instructor
> Iowa Blindness Empowerment and Independence Center
> Iowa Department for the Blind
> 524 4th Street
> Des Moines IA 50309
> Email:enrique.mejia at blind.state.ia.us
> Phone: 515-443-3038
> Visit us:www.blind.iowa.gov
>
> "A proud partner in the American Job Center network"
>
> This electronic communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510 - 2521, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom the email is addressed.  If you receive this email in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storing of the email or its attachments is prohibited.  Notify me immediately of the error by return email, and delete this message from your system.

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/nagdu/>
Join NAGDU on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow
NAGDU on Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>
"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan