[Trainer-Talk] Accessible Insta pot with Bluetooth capabilities?

NFB Lab4 nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:38:32 UTC 2022

I have the original Bluetooth model, and I’ve been using it just fine. I also purchased, a few years ago, a Wi-Fi version. I haven’t even taken it out of the box. I’m not sure how accessible that is, but I would think it would be OK. You might be able to find a Bluetooth model on eBay or Amazon. Like I said, it’s an older version but works well for me. It’s a 6 quart

Sent from my iPhone