[Trainer-Talk] Wondering how to get access to my Gmail email through outlook again, as apparently it’s been disabled by Google.

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Jun 7 22:16:27 UTC 2022

I suspect that if you were using less secure app access, this is the reason
it no longer works. Google has now disabled enabling this feature for
security reasons. The best method to keep using these devices the way you
used to is to enable two-factor authentication and then create an app
specific password for Outlook and or your other devices. I would be happy
to speak with you about this offline or give you links that point you in
the right direction.
--
Raul Gallegos - President
National Association of Guide Dog Users