[Trainer-Talk] VoiceOver Tutorial Apps

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:59:12 UTC 2022

Neither of the links below worked. Can you please resend with correct links. Thank you!

Marsha drenth
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.