[Trainer-Talk] OCR Software Recommendations

Enrique Mejia Enrique.Mejia at blind.state.ia.us
Tue Mar 1 16:43:54 UTC 2022

If you are using JAWS then JAWS OCR works really well.

Enrique Mejia, NOMC
Technology Instructor
Iowa Blindness Empowerment and Independence Center
Iowa Department for the Blind
524 4th Street
Des Moines IA 50309
Email: enrique.mejia at blind.state.ia.us
Phone: 515-443-3038
Visit us:  www.blind.iowa.gov

"A proud partner in the American Job Center network"

This electronic communication (including any attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510 - 2521, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom the email is addressed.  If you receive this email in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storing of the email or its attachments is prohibited.  Notify me immediately of the error by return email, and delete this message from your system.