[Trainer-Talk] Anyone at CSUN?

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon Mar 14 21:28:38 UTC 2022

Hello,

Maybe an unrelated question but I just thought I might ask.
Will there be any virtual presence at all at CSUN? Will there be a way to access any or all parts of the exhibit hall online or catch up with online presentations / interviews / get-togethers?

For those going to the in-person CSUN, I hope you enjoy it this year.

Take care.

Humberto

“Be kind; for everyone you meet is fighting a really hard battle.” — πλατο