[Trainer-Talk] Looking for Google Docs Tutorial

kevinathey1982 at gmail.com kevinathey1982 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:54:17 UTC 2022

Below is a link for a tutorial from Freedom Scientific.  I reviewed some of
the items of the training with google chrome.  The instructions work well
using chrome.  During the tutorial they mention that they also are using
chrome.  I hope this helps.
https://www.freedomscientific.com/webinars/google-docs-and-jaws/