[Trainer-Talk] Favorite Online storage Platforms

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Mar 28 22:13:57 UTC 2022

Hello, I'd like to add that both the NFB of Texas and the National
Association of Guide Dog Users also uses Google workspace and it is as
said below, one of the best methods of accessing files by both board
members and the general public. It is friendly to all platforms, and it
can be accessed in many different ways.

Good luck.

--
Respectfully,