[Trainer-Talk] Using Dictation and a Screen Reader

Brian Vogel britechguy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 20:27:49 UTC 2022

Robert,

It's been a while since I used Windows dictation, but I seem to recall it
interprets the words for punctuation marks as just that.  Have you tried
saying something like, "I think {brief pause} comma actually I know {brief
pause} comma that this is the case," and seeing if you get, "I think,
actually I know, that this is the case."?

Brian