[Trainer-Talk] Hybrid, zoom meeting tips

Raul Gallegos - RGA raul.gallegos at rgats.com
Thu Apr 13 03:49:07 UTC 2023

Hello, we are doing successful hybrid chapter meetings and have done
successful hybrid state conventions here in Texas. I would be happy to
discuss details over the phone if necessary. However one thing you can do
is read the Braille monitor from I believe either October or November last
year. There is an article from Curtis chong, who details one of his best
methods of running a hybrid meeting with minimal budget.
---
Raul Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer and Consultant
RGA Tech Solutions
Team Contact: 832-639-4477 | training at rgats.com
Direct Email: raul.gallegos at rgats.com