[Trainer-Talk] FW: Saavi Services for the Blind is seeking an Independent Living Skills instructor

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Jul 14 13:50:34 UTC 2023

              Hello!

If you love teaching kitchen, home management, shopping, personal management, and all the things that give blind students control of their everyday lives.
If you love teaching in a center that wholeheartedly embraces structure discovery techniques with a positive philosophy of blindness woven into everything you do.
 If you thrive working in an environment that thrives because of our diversity in culture and life perspectives.
If you want to come to work every day to a training center that has signed the National Federation of the Blind consumer driven parity pledge.
Then We are looking for you.

Saavi Services for the Blind has an immediate job opening for an independent living skills instructor to join our Phoenix comprehensive blindness training center.  With salary range from $48,000-$60,000.  For more information, please contact Jordan Moon at jmoon at saavi.us<mailto:jmoon at saavi.us> or call 602-795-0195 EXT 110.

Come join a center that Expects More, Achieves More, and Becomes More every day.

Amy Porterfield, She/Her

President,
Saavi Services for the blind
520-795-1331 EXT 321