[Trainer-Talk] inexpensive braille displays

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Mar 20 19:32:33 UTC 2023

The Braille eReader from NLS is $0.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Trainer-Talk <trainer-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Ashley via Trainer-Talk
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2023 2:26 PM
To: trainer-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Subject: [Trainer-Talk] inexpensive braille displays

This message may be from an external email source.
Do not select links or open attachments unless verified. Report all suspicious emails to Minnesota IT Services Security Operations Center.

Hi all,

I'm seeking a braille display for stand alone reading such as for NLS bard BRF books as well as to connect via bluetooth or USB to a computer for reading files from the computer.
What are the inexpensive braille displays? Is the only two displays under 1000.00 dollars the Orbit reader 20 and Orbit reader 20 plus?

I think the Vario ultra 20 might be  still produced but not sure if its over 2000.00 dollars or not.

Thanks for any insights!
Ashley