[Trainer-Talk] Not able to access email on my Braille Sense 6, running the latest version, with the date of 5/15/23

Paul Miller pauldebby at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 17 01:20:40 UTC 2023

Gmail accounts work on my device. I also access them with Outlook 365 and Outlook for iOS. Hopefully the setting up of the account as though it is new will work even though you shnn't have to do that.

Paul Miller
Using BrailleSense 6 Mini Android Tablet

I am using Gmail, and I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that my account is set to two factor authentication. I did delete my account, so maybe setting it up again would help. I don't know exactly if the fact that I'm using outlook 365 has anything to do with things.