[Trainer-Talk] JAWS and Download Buttons especially on Vimeo

Tom Cramer tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 01:37:15 UTC 2023

Has anyone had problems with download buttons for videos of different
sizes that are buttons but say "clickable" but don't do anything when
I hit try and activate them with the enter or space bar? I'm finding
these especially on vimeo and on two different computers using JAWS. I
actually called AIRA and of course they couldn't tell me how to
actually highlight or select the download button I wanted, because
what I thought was highlighted was actually not. The Enter or Space
bar took me away from where I wanted to be. I also tried this on
Chrome and Firefox. Aira downloaded one file for me because they were
looking at my computer via team viewer. What do I do with these
clickable download buttons that won't do anything for me?
Tom