[Trainer-Talk] JAWS and Download Buttons especially on Vimeo

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon Nov 6 03:47:31 UTC 2023

hi thom,

I noticed that in your original message, the buttons you talk about say,
"clickable" but you press enter or space bar and they do not activate,
is that what I've heard?

There is a command to click on what seem to be clickable elements, such
as a link or button that doesn't say it is a link or button. For those
types of things you use Insert+Control+Enter (or CapsLock+control+Enter)
depending on your keyboard layout.

I would try that suggestion alongside or besides the other suggestions
that others have already recommended to you in replies to your email.

Take care and have a great start to your week!

-- Humberto

JAWS Certified, 2023 <https://freedomscientific.com/training/certification>