[Trainer-Talk] Wanting to know if there are programs out there that are more accessible for flyers and other items more so than Microsoft publisher?

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 15 18:46:17 UTC 2023

Hello:

     I would use Word. Here is a power tip from Vispero about how to use
Word styles.

Regards,
Robert

A style is a set of formatting attributes you can apply to text, lists, and
tables in a document. This applies a group of formatting attributes all at
once to maximize productivity.

To apply a style:

Select the document content you want to format.
Press CTRL+SHIFT+S to access the Styles dialog.
Navigate the list of styles using your UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW keys.
Press ENTER on a style to apply it.
Press TAB when in the Styles dialog to access other options such as Reapply,
Modify, etc.
To close the Styles dialog, press CTRL+SHIFT+S, then CTRL+SPACE followed by
C. Otherwise, the Styles dialog will remain open in the task pane. Press F6
to navigate through the task pane area to verify the Style dialog is closed.