[Trainer-Talk] Comparison of Refreshable Braille Displays

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Sep 14 00:13:43 UTC 2023

I have a Focus 40 and a QBraille. I love both of them. If you like HIMS then
the Qbraille is what you want. The one thing I really love about my Focus 40
is how easily it pairs with JAWS. That is because it is a Freedom Scientific
product. Both have the Braille key board. This is hard to explain but the
Qbraille has all of the special keys you would find on a qwerty key board.
It has a control key, Windows key, alt key, page up, page down.... Both can
be used to take notes, read Word files and BRF files.