[Trainer-Talk] Seeking tips for remote group screen-reader training

mevers421 at gmail.com mevers421 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 12:58:14 UTC 2023

On zoom, you can have them do a screen share by pressing alt plus S and then
have them select the checkbox, which says to share their audio. Then have
them press alt plus S to turn off their screen share after they are done.
That would be the quickest and most economical way to do what you are
describing. Hope this information was helpful.

Michael Evers
Assistant Director
Center for Educational Accessibility and Disability Resources
University of South Alabama (USA)
Mevers421 at gmail.com