[Trainer-Talk] Does anyone have information on accessibility of the Microsoft stream video editing app for screen reader users?

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Mon Apr 1 20:39:26 UTC 2024

I understand that Microsoft stream is a web app available under the Microsoft 365 enterprise license. Does anyone know if there is a desktop version of this app?
The problem as I see it  with recording directly in teams or zoom is that if you pause the recording, then a new file is started. So then you have to find an easy way to combine all those files. I would be open to other suggestions on how to create and edit simple  videos relatively easily with jaws.
Reg
Life is what happens to you when you’re busy making other plans. Alan Saunders, John Lennon
Sent from my self driving starship!