[Trainer-Talk] a place for us

Raul Gallegos - RGA raul.gallegos at rgats.com
Fri Apr 5 16:16:43 UTC 2024

Hello Brett, thanks for this. I just joined and I’m looking forward to seeing what this group has to offer.

The nice thing about WhatsApp, is its ability to customize which notifiations one receives for each group.

--

Raul Gallegos / Access Technology Trainer

RGA Tech Solutions

Voice/Text: 832.639.4477

Team Email:  <mailto:training at rgats.com> training at rgats.com

Direct Email:  <mailto:Raul.Gallegos at rgats.com> Raul.Gallegos at rgats.com

"Learning is experience. Everything else is just information." Albert Einstein