[Trainer-Talk] Trying to obtain an extensive list of resources for learning JAWS.

Kat Bottner kat.bottner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 15:47:35 UTC 2024

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to reach out as I'm trying to find a variety of resources for learning JAWS. I know that. Vispero has lots of resources on their site, but I'm wondering if I'm missing anything. I learned this platform many years ago and have since trained myself on the updates, but still want to compile a list for those that might be new to this platform. if anyone can assist, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kat