[Trainer-Talk] Can you please provide me with contact information for totally blind Apple Certified Mac Voiceover screen reader trainers so I can ask questions for career exploration research?

Alexander Kaiser ALEXANDERScottKaiser at GMX.US
Mon Jan 22 21:53:07 UTC 2024

04:53,

P,.,M,.,

United States, And, Canada,

Eastern, Standard, Time,

Monday, January 22, 2024

Good, Afternoon,:,

Good, Afternoon,, this is Alexander Kaiser. Can you please provide  me with
contact information for totally blind Apple Certified  Mac Voiceover screen
reader trainers  so I can ask questions for career exploration research?

Please, email, me, back, when you get the chance.

My email address is

ALEXANDErSCOTtKAISEr at GMx.Us <mailto:ALEXANDErSCOTtKAISEr at GMx.Us>

Your very immediate, very urgent, response, is, very most, greatly,
appreciated.

Thank you, for your time, And, Consideration, And, I hope to hear from you
soon.

Sincerely,

Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser

P,.,S,., Thank you, And, I hope you have a very spectacular day!