[Trainer-Talk] insurance for trainers

Christopher Murphy cjohnmurph at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 18:54:32 UTC 2024

Good afternoon,
	Yes, liability insurance is something you should have.
	Do you have an LLC?
	In my case because I will eventually be working as a contractor,
even though it will be remote, I will still need to have it.
	I know that the quotes can be a tad on the high side.

Christopher Murphy
Email:
cjohnmurph at gmail.com

this is a CONFIDENTIAL communication and is not to be duplicated or
forwarded to other individuals or organizations unless the email says
otherwise. This electronic message, including all attachments, is intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain legally
privileged and confidential information. The authorized recipient of this
information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other
party unless required to do so by law or regulation and is required to
destroy the information after its stated need has been fulfilled.  If you
received this message in error, please do not use, disclose, copy, or
disseminate any of the information in this message. Please notify the sender
by reply e-mail and delete the original message