[Travelandtourism] Group Cruise for November 6, 2010

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 23:00:08 UTC 2009

This is my first official group cruise that I am doing.  What is special about this cruise other than it is my first group that I am planning and hopefully not the last?  I will be on this cruise with you this I am sponsoring this cruise.  It is also Nelson and My Anniversary on the 7th and what a better way then to share it with my NFB Friends and Family, as well as others.

Norwegian Epic is all new it's first sailing is in July 2010.

Highlights of the ship:  Other then the usual

  a.. Blue Man Group
  b.. Only Ice Bar on the High Seas, yes and Ice Bar
  c.. The Second City Comedy Troupe
  d.. Howl at the Moon: Be ready to live out your inner rock star at The World's Greatest Rock N' Roll Dueling Piano Bar! Howl at the Moon has been rocking cities from Hollywood to Chicago for years and they now bring their world famous entertainment to Norwegian Epic's star-studded nightclub, Headliners.  From 70's rock to hip hop, you say it - we play it! Our entertainers will have you singing, dancing, and howling all night long!
  e.. Fat Cats: Take five at this happening place with a split personality. Rock out with your favorite guitar riffs on a Gibson® guitar. Or jam to some serious jazz and blues into the wee hours
All included in price of the cruise.

As well as for Cirque Dreams and Dinner:
You are cordially invited to a one of a kind theatrical dining experience.  The evening's special is.opulent eccentricity alà entertainment extravaganza presented with an array of world class talent, Broadway acrobatics, a touch of whimsy and tasteful participation.  Enter a world where personality and presentation are served with spectacle and celebration in an unforgettable dining sensation."Cirque Dreams

And much, much more.

If interested please contact me at the information below.

Echevarriatravel.com Presents
Grand Opening Group Cruise to the Eastern Caribbean
Date:  Saturday, November 6th - 13, 2010
Cruise Line/Ship:  The Newest Ship of the Norwegian Cruise Line/The Epic.

Itinerary is

Miami
at sea for 2 days
Philipsburg
St. Maarten
St. Thomas
Nassau
Miami

Inside Stateroom Category KK - $743.10*
Family Balcony - B2 - $1183.10*

*Above pricing is per person and based on double occupancy.  Prices include cruise fare, port charges, and all government taxes and fees (subject to change).  Price does not include air, transfers or gratuities (all can be added and appropriate charges will apply).

Documentation Required
Valid proof of citizenship will be required to board the ship.  A U.S. Passport (valid for 6 months after the date of travel), without proper identification, you will be denied boarding.

Payment Information

A DEPOSIT OF $50 PER PERSON IS DUE BY JANUARY 9, 2010

FULL DEPOSIT OF $250 PER PERSON IS DUE BY JULY 1, 2010

FINAL PAYMENT IS DUE NOT LATER THAN AUGUST 15, 2010

TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANACE IS AVAILABLE AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS, YOU MUST TAKE YOUR INSURANCE OUT AT THE TIME OF DEPOSIT.

PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLEL.

please contact me at my busines e-mail and not the talk list.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10