[Travelandtourism] Fw: PRESS RELEASE FROM ECHEVARRITRAVEL.COM

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 12 23:29:40 UTC 2009

Hello Cheryl and listers,

If folks would place the text of their messages and such in the message body
or check to be sure they're sending a text file rather than image files it
would help cut down on the number of "Attachments" we receive and believe to
be text files of one kind or another and later discover we've received a
bunch of graphics files unrecognizable by screen readers. If you could be
aware of this and take the appropriate steps I for one would appreciate that
very much.

Peter Donahue