[Travelandtourism] o/t looking for stories for my newsletter

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 26 13:21:23 UTC 2009

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
From: cheryl echevarria<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
To: cherylandmaxx<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 7:33 AM
Subject: o/t looking for stories for my newsletter

Hi all happy holidays!

As many of you know I have recently started a newsletter for Echevarriatravel.com, and if you are not getting it and want to subscribe send an e-mail to reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com> with your first and last name and the e-mail you want to send it to, yes it is accessible to the blind, since I am also blind.

I would like to focus on one person's experience every month, I would need first and last name a picture if you have one, if not that is okay, it can be e-mailed to me.  The good, the bad and the ugly of your experience.  Please read below about my newsletter if you don't already get it.

It focuses on all forms of travel, and I started the newsletter for those who have never traveled, like to travel, blind, sighted, all forms.  A lot of people out there do not travel and I want to open doors to them.

What my newsletter talks about is, of course my business and what if anything I am doing with my business, as well as let you know what I can do for you over the internet fitting wars of the Expedia.com and the other other discounters, and how I differ from them.

To accessibility issues for the blind, is it accessible and what can be done to make it better.

This is where you come in, I want to hear from you, what you like about travel, what you don't, the stories you heard in case they are myths to overcome, or you just want to give your story of your favorite place or exotic places to go.

If you belong to a group or division, or something.  Please pass this along, on the newsletter itself has a place you can forward to someone you might be interested in, there is also a place to unsubscribe (please if you want to unsubscribe do not send me a personal e-mail, I have weekly specials that go out, and that comes from my e-mail address and not the newsletter, which I hope you wont because this is for you as well.

I sent out a survey to see how many times a month people would like to receive the newsletter, the majority said twice a month, I will try and get this out every 2 weeks.  And there will be a survey afterwards, which will not be in the form that I sent out for the first one, some of you out there could not access it so it will come in the form of a regular e-mail.  Please this will help improve the newsletter, this is a work in progress, it will have typos, etc.  I am human, and this is for the ever day person.