[Travelandtourism] Ted about Guide Dog

Linda Linda777 at insightbb.com
Mon Jan 5 21:47:44 UTC 2009

I received a dog trained in Columbus, Ohio, and took her back to Florida
with me.  Guess what?  She was very distracted by the lizzards there.  I
never knew there were so many lizards everywhere, everywhere.  But one
consolation.  We weren't going to be living in Florida very long, and when
we moved away from those lizards she wasn't distracted by anything else.  I
knew that would be the case, so I wasn't worried.  But, sometimes there may
be advantages to being trained in the state you are going to be living in.
Snakes, lizards in Florida, and in Arizona those saucer bugs, whatever they
are called.
Linda