[Travelandtourism] Getting from Ft. Lauderdale Airport

Lidia Schroeder lms4427 at fsu.edu
Mon May 4 23:44:57 UTC 2009

The easiest way to get from the airport to Deerfield Beach would be to take the shuttle from the airport to the TriRail and head north to Hillsborough Boulevard.  I'm not sure about the paratransit, but I think it's called STS, but I found a website

http://www.broward.org/bct/paratransit.htm

Hope this helps!

Lidia