[Travelandtourism] Europe tour information.

Richard Marion rmarion at telus.net
Tue May 5 06:01:15 UTC 2009

Hello I went on my own on a tour of Switzerland about three years ago now
with Trafalgar Vacations.  I had trouble when making the booking but they
did change their minds when I did suggest to them that since I was booking
in Canada they were subject to various regulations and laws that prevent
discrimination based on disability.  I think the tour went very well and I
would book with Trafalgar again if I have the money to go to Europe in the
future.  I did also have a traveling companion with four legs and hair.

Richard