[Travelandtourism] Europe tour information.

ShilohsTravel info at shilohstravel.com
Wed May 6 12:23:50 UTC 2009

Richard:

thanks very much for your prompt assistance.  I was able to book the client
through Trafalgar Tours without any problems regarding his blindness.  Since
he was previously on a tour through Rusha couple of years ago, I'm sure he
can handle himself.  I just wanted to know how it all works since this was
my first client I have booked going out of the States.

Reese