[Travelandtourism] o/t newsletter starting

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 12:02:09 UTC 2009

Hi all:

Yes I am starting a newsletter for my business and I need your help and help in the future.

I have many friends and family on here so I need to know what you like.

Some of you have told me you don't travel.  People are in the same boat as you.  I would like to right up stories like that with your issues.

I have friends who are blind and want to know about traveling or where to go as a blind person, that is easy everywhere, but I would like to know where you have gone your likes and dislikes.

Guide Dog Users, Cooks, Diabetic, Special eating habbits (diabetic, low cal, kosher, other issues that you had loved and why you didn't how that company can improve there customer service)

I will also focus on one area a newsletter such as a cruise, a certain part of the world, disney.  You get the picture.

Anything to help me help you, and also possible generate business.

And maybe you can pass on a newsletter to a friend and they will register as well.

To register for newsletter and for me to focus on the primary areas where you would like to read about.  go to my website www.echevarriatravel.com<about:blank> and to go the register e-mail tab and fill in all the check  boxes.

First I have to say that the only person who will have this knowledge is me, no it doesn't go to anyone else. I do not sell my lists.

You can also go there to unsubscribe at any time.  Do not do the sign up page do the register e-mail page please.

Also once a month I will be giving out a gift card to sears so that is another incentive to sign up. another is I have a separate list of correct e-mails so I don't send you e-mails from here or there and everywhere.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10