[Travelandtourism] [Bulk] Re: Travel packages for the blind

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 10 16:12:49 UTC 2009

We've gone on 18 cruises.  They all stop in at least one place and there are
plenty of tours to choose from.  I'm sure it's the same on other types of
trips.  But, we just choose the tours we believe will benefit us the most
and go.  In many cases, we meet people on the bus and just walk along with
them in the tour.